Joshua Aartono (of Plastic Culture) Answers "How Was 2013?"

WHAT: I asked a select few folks how their 2013 was, and what should folks expect from them in 2014, and this is what they shared with TOYSREVIL…



JOSHUA ARTONO: 2013 has been an interesting year for me. To see Jeralyn (my baby daughter) grow everyday has been the best blessings for this year. AND as for Plastic Culture, we made a huge step of opening a new head office in Surabaya (east of Java) to expand the designer toy scene to Surabaya, Bali, and east of Indonesia. It was quite a heart pounding move, but I think we made the right decision.




JOSHUA ARTONO: Looking forward for all the new and upcoming toys! Dude.. there's a lot great toys in the works right now and I can't wait to get my hands on them. #toyaddict

I am looking forward to going into all the cons, TTF, STGCC, Hongkong Toy Fair and of course POPCON ASIA. It is always fun to go to these events and catch up with friends. Oh, last thing... looking forward for a great year with my fellow BROTHERHOOD OF TOYS. Without them, collecting toys would not be as fun.



JOSHUA ARTONO: What I call 2014 is the year of NEW BEGINNINGS. There has been a lot of changes at the end of 2013 and for weeks I have been itching to jump-start my new year but as you know, it's always hard to start something new. So, what can folks look forward from me in 2014.. well, new toy projects in the works, new collaborations, and as for my music.. definitely producing new albums this year, working with new producers and engineers, oh and also raising up new and upcoming talents. 

Oh.. oh... I want to take chinese / mandarin lessons! That's my new years resolution.




Look for Joshua Artono on the www via:
www.mynewobsession.net
Plastic Culture Facebook
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
NOTE: All Images in this post were provided for by Joshua because he is a gentleman and rock-n-roller!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK