Heroes: Reborn


I remembered when I was such a "fan" of the television series "HEROES" when they launched, and for two seasons I gawked at the gogglebox and even blogged about it; incessantly so too … "Sylar" was the quintessential emo villain, and "Masi Oka" had the best power ever! HEROES in Singapore Whaaaat? … something about everyday people with extra-ordinary powers and not needing to don spandex, which appeals to the "wish-fulfillment" fantasy in me- even though I do like to read comicbooks featuring superheroes, it does not mean I wish to wear a cape and tights, you know? That's why shows like this, and the classic "Misfits of Science" appeals to me :)

... then somewhen along the path to greatness, the show sorta fell down the glittery stage and wandered like a physically-challenged drunk unto pedestrian regions and over-complicated scenarios you'd do better to avoid than catch a unexplained rash from the traveling circus, and I lost interest as attention shifted unto other notions of interest. Four seasons later, it ended and I did not even know it did, nor did I cared, frankly speaking.

Ready for Round 2?

NBC announces a return of the series in 2015, now titled "Heroes: Reborn", to be directed by creator Tim-"I Did Not Read Superhero Comics"-Kring, for a total of 13 episodes. Some casts might return … I am not too sure if any should tho … if YOU had a choice, who would you want to see come back for second Power-Ups?

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK