More Artwork Previews for “I’m Not Hungry” by Cuddly Rigor Mortis @ Gallery1988 (East) - Opens Feb 28.2014

G1988-PRESS: "Join us TOMORROW NIGHT, from 7-10 PM, at G1988 (East) for "I'M NOT HUNGRY" - a solo show from gallery favorite, Cuddly Rigor Mortis. The show will debut 30 new paintings, and corresponding limited edition prints, and is a really impressive body of work. Also, the above piece, "Poop Head," will be given away to the first handful of people in line, as a giclee print.

This affordable exhibit is a must-see. There will be no collector's preview, so the first chance to purchase work will be at the opening reception, where the artist will be in attendance. All artwork will be posted on our website, with the the remaining pieces available for online purchase Saturday morning at gallery1988.com."

"Fred & Ginger"

I am loving everything I see (including my earlier feature) with the cuddly characters and visage warming my heart and tickling my "danger-senses" ever so slightly, like someone/somethings' going to get eaten soon! LOL

Hope you enjoy the previews as much as I do :)


Above: "Pik n' Nik"
Below: "Bertha"
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK