Pico MaoCat by TOUMA x Bandai in Singapore



Since it's debut in Japan in June 2013, it has only taken Bandai 8-months to bring TOUMA's PICO MAOCATS to Singapore, and one of my toy-desires was sated, as I scanned the row of capsule machines lined up at the side entrance of Toys'R'Us in Tampines Mall, and I literally did a double-take when I saw the above sole machine! Thank you nevertheless, Bandai!

Thanking the Toy-Gods for blessing me to bring along my newly-set aside coins meant for gashapons, I emptied the contents of my 64 Colors "Lunch Money" bag from Blue-Q, and filled up my own bag I brought along, all the while witnessed by a little girl (with a bandaged righthand) who stood by the side and perhaps wondered "what was wrong with this uncle buying the cutecute toys I buy?" LOL



Of note for folks who intend to go: I attempted to change more coins at the counter, but one of the sales lady mentioned they only had NEW $1 coins, not the OLD ones that are needed to operate the gasha-machine, so be suitably warned. $4 per capsule. Good luck in your gacha-ing, folks! Now, more pictures!


Above: my first MaoCat!
Below: The Basic Set of 6 complete! How I
wish I scored the other (chases) tho lol


As with random gachas, there will be inevitable double (or triples) pulls, and my luck is never as good as I imagined it to be … check out my WANTS list (posted below) for trades!




We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK