The TOYSREVIL-Blog Turns 9

The TOYSREVIL-blog turns 9 years old at this exact moment in time at 05:36 AM. A year shy of a decade. Younger than Facebook even. We've been through a lot together, haven't we? You've been witness to my goodhightimes, and deplorable lows, and I have been with you every step of the way (except for that one time I was in the hospital, of course) …

You have not "lied" to me, or stab my back bloody. Always sharing my burdens and sharing them to the world at large, and never truly complained ... and though many have come and gone, passed by our online lives, you remain steadfast by my side. Your silent stoicness is an inspiration, and your devotion has my utmost appreciation, and honor.

Happy Blog-birthday, BLOG! I wish I could give you presents. I wish I could dress you up all nice and professional-like. I wish I could bestow bountiful blog-hits upon you at all times of the day … But I can only do right here right now, is to give you this doodled blog-bday-cake, and a 'repromise' that I will try my bestest to write about toys and pop culture - past and present - that will keep myself interested, and hopefully keep the viewers and readers a'coming, and a'staying …

I know I have been spending attention on Instagram and Facebook, and even my new friend Tumblr, and I might "stray" a tad from time to time, but know that they are but your spawn, you are the "original", baby! And that I am never far away from you - I am just a click and a page-upload away - and most importantly, know that in my heart-of-cyber-hearts, YOU are the only www-friend I truly love … so let's ride this out together, shall we? Let's ride into the end of the rainbow where the sunset lies beyond the horizon of unrequited dreams and noble intentions, and let us bask in the twilight warmth, and enjoy the journey, together.

Love Always,
Andy TOYSREVIL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK