#toyhunt: 18-inch tall Knuckle Bear by TOUMA x Play Imaginative


I've long wanted to own a Knuckle Bear from one of my fav character designer TOUMA for the longest time, but have always missed opportunities (like Qee Knuckle Bears sold at Basheer's eons ago, or when TOUMA was in SG for STGCC2012 & Theros showed me his toy-score inside his bag lol) or financially unable to procure one at certain times of my toylife … but today, I got "lucky" :)

Spotted and eventually scored, was a plain unpainted and unboxed Knuckle Bear, standing 18-inches tall, currently on sale at the Play Imaginative shop in China Square Central. And I can't stop pawing it! Contemplating custom painting it, but soon realized I might not be able to afford the paints to cover this behemoth LOL


Dude, it's bigger than our dog lah! @.@"

Pretty exciting for me (and yes, Touma-san knows of my purchase, thanks) and especially "poignant" as he is currently re-designing a new version of the Knuckle Bear - for which I hope I'd be able to afford one (circa SDCC) and them them side-by-side in my humble collection, and witness the "evolution" of a Knuckle Bear haha :)

For folks overseas who are interested, I would recommend you contact PI directly to see it they offer orders internationally - good luck folks!

YOU ROCK Touma-san, for the design! And thanks PI, for the sale! :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK