Jam Factory's Designs for 'Droplets Series 3' Revealed


Check out the full reveal of 6 x all new Droplets from Gavin Strange at Jam Factory. Evolving beyond the toys we have seen before, they have since become an online game and might return as the new series of collectibles too.
"Since late last year I've been working with SMART Licensing on Droplets, working towards creating a whole world for Droplets to live in and to make lots of cool stuff, way beyond just vinyl toys, so these 6 new 'uns have been designed as characters first and toys second, which has been a really nice way to work." -mentioned Gavin Strange on the Droplets Facebook.
"I really, really would love to create a Series 3 of vinyl toys though, but the world's changed a lot since Series 2 and things are more expensive to produce, and I'd be working with Crazylabel as a service, rather than a partnership this time around, so it would mean the whole production would be self-funded. So, going forwards I'm thinking of using something like Kickstarter to help gauge interest and use as a pre-order mechanism for getting Series 3 made (if there's enough interest of course, I wouldn't want to presume!)." -adds Gavin
And oh yeah, Droplets come in different sizes/forms/shapes too! So what do YOU think, folks? YAY? Or NAY on toys?

I still "fondly" remember the time when we started teasing folk with the faux Windlet's toy (which apparently will become a reality now?) and of my constant posting of both Droplet Series 1 and the 2nd series, and years later, I managed to finally buy a couple for myself via Crazy Label, and of course I had to pull doubles hahaha
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK