TOYSREVIL Wishes You All A Very Happy International Women's Day!


And while "technically" March 8th was yesterday (here in Singapore), I will not let something as "trivial" as "timezones" deter me from wishing all the ladies out there a very Happy International Women's Day!

Funnily how, as I searched for art toys designed by women (for the photo above), I realized I may not necessarily have procured them based on being designed/created by "women" or gender-specific per se. For me personally I collect them based on aesthetics or what I connect with instead. Do YOU do that as well, my dear readers?

Standing proud and tall amidst a predominately male orientated scene, I salute you all - both designers/creators and customizers - for making the scene a lively and vibrant one!

Are there any specific female practitioners YOU would like to give credit to out there in our scene? Give a shout out in the comments section below!

CREDITS:

1. SkullSkin by Ajee

2. Peach Night Chika by Junko Mizuno (Miznotic Fantasy)

3. Custom Painted Dunny by Sarah "Lunabee" Miskelly

4. What-Did-I-Eat-Ephunt ('Big City' Edition) from Amanda Visell
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK