TOYSREVIL's Movie News Round-Up March 30-April 5.2014


6 x "X-Men: Days of Future Past" Character One-Sheets posted on both XMENonFILM and PopcornX, along with the 1st TV Spot for this Bryan Singer-directed outing.


The live-action Godzilla promo rolls on with a and a "viral" poster with the tag #DemandToKnow.



The "Roll Call" video promo for "The Expendables 3" came after the reveal of a whopping 16 x Character Poster reveals, which showed a line-up of actors not necessarily "in character", and most importantly for folks reading TOYSREVIL and 1/6th-scaled hobbyists: Front images of each character with their weapons and gear = great reference in case you'd watt to kitbash action figures of them :)

Speaking of "gear reference", 6 x character posters have also been released for "Sabotage" … and I realize Arnold Schwarzenegger is in two slices of celluloid news last week! LOL



Click on above-left image to peep the new TV Spot for "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes" (for sum "damn dirty apes on horseback"-action), and above-right for the new "Transformers: Age of Extinction" One-sheet


Want to have a peep at Captain America's New Costume for "Avengers: Age of Ultron" (currently filming in South Korea)? Or even to have a look at Quicksilver and The Scarlet Witch? There's even a metal robot head folks are calling "Ultron", but I'm not totally convinced to be tho …

"So her role as "The Black Widow" was just in training for this? Sorry if this makes me read ignorant, but hey, it was fulfilling while it lasted … meanwhile Luc Besson is back, and with him comes "high concept" films, and plenty of spectacle - which I thoroughly enjoy, brainy or brainless - so I am IN!" -What I had blogged about "LUCY", which starred actress Scarlett Johansson and her super-powered hijinks in Taiwan, 2069 AD.
MOVIE REVIEWS:

I rave on about Captain America: The Winter Soldier, while Eva Green's bare breasts stop me from remembering the rest of 300: Rise of An Empire (Warning: Plenty of Eva Green imagery ;p)


For the past couple of weeks, I've begun to post more "film news" on my (genre specific) film blogs, rather than populate the TOYSREVIL-blog, in an attempt to keep this blog focused more on "toys", although there have been a smattering of selected celluloid news still. In the last few years, I am unsure if even folks like reading about them here, actually.

Weekends will be my day(s) to do a weekly recap(S) of my main film-blog @ Popcorn-X, and current activity on XMENonFILM and Transformers, with some newsery exclusive to the film-blogs too - not to mention quick news-links and video posts on my Popcorn-X Facebook page! Do feel free to FOLLOW me on them there blogs+FB thank you!

FILMS remain a huge part of my life, so I will remain blogging about them, as far as I am able to, just not necessarily ALL on this blog :)

Cheers
Andy TOYSREVIL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK