Custom-Feature: PandaPups by 64Colors

"I do not Bark... I am rare, shy and very quiet... I am a bear cat and a bamboo muncher but... I do not bite. I'm just looking for a home... a peaceful place to stay forever."

- 4 x colorways of custom hand-painted PANDAPUPS from 64Colors.
- Each colorway edition is limited to 3pcs.
- Each painted 2" Gumdrop is priced at US$60.00 per.
- Each comes with a surprise special edition “Pandapup” pin and card.
- Each looks adorable and can be purchased via 64colors.bigcartel.com now!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK