Louise and Darwin in 1/6 from 3A Toys


May will see the release of "MS74" - which is essentially a female figure representation of writer T.P Louise, Ashley Wood's writing partner-in-crime, and wife!
"7174 officially turns 10 this month!! I think I mentioned that we'd release a commemorative T-Shirt or something but then Ash said: "No, no, leave it to me!" As a result I am now one of the only female writers on the planet who actually has their own action figure!! Yep, that's a pocket sized version of me, my favourite pair of white wedges and all." -blogged T.P Louise.

"12th MAY IS EVOLVE DAY", said 3A Toys, and so shall it be that the new "HIGHLY EVOLVED" DARWIN ROTHCHILD in 1/6th-scale can be had at Bambalandstore.com! I wish I could say the one-eye-patch look was dedicated to mown state of visual-afairs, but that would be preposterous, innit? LOL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK