Wasted Talent "New York Sour Diesel" 3-inch Buddy's


Wasted Talent unleashes "New York Sour Diesel" via www.wstdtlnt.com from May 19th (at 4:20pm EST) with these 3-inch custom Buddy's priced at US$60 each "with free worldwide shipping for all the stoners who love art toys.".
"These are my 1st series of resin casted Marijuana "Dunnys" that I sculpted and casted myself. All hand painted just like the Marijuana Medallion necklaces I make and only 50 were made and each is hand signed and numbered on the bottom." -Nasty Neil.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK