#flashbackfriday: "AGENT 13" - 1/6 Kitbash for Friday The 13th



In 2006, I kitbashed and created a 1/6-scale character codenamed "AGENT 13", who was in essentially my own take/spin on "Jason Voorhees" from the "Friday The 13th" slasher flicks - whom I think would make a swell #flashbackfriday relook, and as well perfect for marking a "Friday the 13th" this month of June!

Seen above was a little comic-panel story I made (and posted on a toy-forum), and below are images of the 1/6-scaled figure. I actually recently dug "him" out from storage as well, so maybe we'll see more of his "adventures" soon… Heh.



"AGENT 13" was made using the mask and bloodied weapons/blades straight-up from the "Jason Voorhees" from Sideshow Toys, with clothes/gear from a variety of brands like BBI, Soldier Story and even Dragon Models, I think? Well, my memory is not as robust as it was, and it has been 6 years since, hasn't it? LOL

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK