TOYSREVIL Opens A Power5 from Fugi.me


"Power5" figurines made it's debut at ToyConUK in April, and thanks to Daniel at Fugi.me, I have a chance to paw at them!

The diminutive pieces measure 1-inch tall, and were sculpted by Robotic Industries, and hand-made by I Break Toys, featuring 5 chosen designs from Alto, Uncle Absinth, Toy Terror, Brett Cloke & Streets of Beige. Made available in 5 different colorways each design, a run of only 5 pieces were made for each colorway - which essentially makes a total run of 125pcs in total. Priced at £5.00 per bag, they are currently available tp purchase here!

Coming in sealed blind-bagged with header-card, my first pull was a design from Brett Cloke, in Psycho Pink colorway! Having it stand on the base plate it came with was a tad challenging, but nothing a wee glob of blu-tak could not solve :)

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK