#DailyDoodlers On TOYSREVIL: Stefgohsaurus #bandofdoodlers #bodindetention

WHAT: In anticipation of their first group exhibition "Detention Class" at Detention Barracks on July 11th, TOYSREVIL will spotlight artists from Band of Doodlers in this #DailyDoodlers blog-feature, with a lil'Q&A and doodles! Enjoy the read and RSVP on the Events Facebook Page!

TOYSREVIL: Please share with everyone reading; what is your doodling-nick, and who are you? And why do you do the things you do?

STEFGOHSAURAUS: Hi guys! I'm Stefanie and I go by the doodling nick of Stefgohsaurus. As someone who daydreams often, I really enjoy coming up with stories and art offers me the chance to bring these stories to life. I love creating whimsical and fun pieces of art as a reminder that magic exists and I hope that it allows the viewer a little escape into a world of fun, wonder and sometimes intrigue. Reminder to all: magic exists


Reminder to all: magic exists

TOYSREVIL: What is your dayjob? Nevermind, why do you love to doodle? And what do you love to doodle?

STEFGOHSAURAUS: I am gainfully unemployed while I wait for university to begin. I love creating comics and characters because it makes me feel like an adventurer exploring uncharted realms of the imagination! It thrills me to be able to create the fantastical from the mundane and I really hope to be able to speak to the viewer through both my stories and my characters.

(Shown below is) A page from an ongoing webcomic titled Carousel, about a girl who can alter reality just by wishing it and the implications that follow. Features stegosauruses and fairies, if you're into that sort of thing.


TOYSREVIL: Which is the character you would most want to doodle, but have not yet? And why?

STEFGOHSAURAUS: I want to doodle myself! I have grand plans to create a comic called Diary of a Medical Student detailing my life in university. While I was applying for uni, the lack of first-hand information about the course and application process online was pretty frustrating, so I'm really hoping to correct it through my comic and offer others a glimpse of what it's like to be a medical student. Waiting for school to start before I do it!


​Doesn't need to just be about medicine

TOYSREVIL: What did you do wrong, to be sent to "Detention Class"? And what can we expect to see from you in "Detention Class"?

STEFGOHSAURAUS: As Count Olaf's loyal right hand man, I can tell you that we are really sweet people and neither of us has ever done anything wrong. You might want to interrogate the scheming, meddlesome Baudelaires though. You can find them in The Dreadful Drawing. Hopefully they never ever escape.

The artists in the Band of Doodlers are all amazingly talented and dedicated to their craft. I especially love how varied our styles are, and I feel we really complement each other to create a beautiful exhibition. So head down to Detention Class for the most enjoyable detention you've ever had :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK