Custom-Feature: "Fhtagndroids" Androids by Infinite Rabbits

"I will be releasing my third triad of "Fhtagndroids" custom Androids this Saturday (Aug. 9,) at the Toy Box Cleveland show at Breakneck Gallery, in Lakewood (Cleveland,) Ohio. Anything that isn't sold at the opening reception will be available for purchase online sometime the following day. I will have some other customs there as well, but don't want to give away too much before the show. You can also get some teasers by following me on Instagram @infiniterabbits." -shared Thomas Infinite Rabbits.
Check out the teaser featured below of a new resin "Shisa" from #doomfellaz, primed and ready for paint!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK