Custom-Feature: Hellraiser Pinhead by JonPaul Kaiser



JonPaul Kaiser NEVER fails to surprise and delight with his pieces - Witness his latest piece, with words from JPK himself:
"It was a private commission and the character was requested, however it's a film I used to be a little obsessed with as a teen so I was really excited about it.. Pinhead from Hellraiser. It took me a while to find the right figure to use as a base, then I stumbled on RealxHead's Ryusei Ninja Ichibanboshi figure, which I thought would be perfect. The pins took nearly as long to insert and glue as painting the rest of the figure!"

JonPaul also shared that his commissions list is now open if people want to get in touch, either through his website www.jonpaulkaiser.com or email at jpk@jonpaulkaiser.com.

(Photos by Justin Allfree)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK