Rotobox Does EVA TEST TYPE-01: Neon Genesis Evangelion Custom Celsius (RealRobo Series)


As far as I am personally concerned, the scene does not see too much of Japanese anime NEON GENESIS EVANGELION custom art toys (I am a EVA-fan, don't you know? :p) … and I rue the days when I can blog and feature more of them, IMHO … then Rotobox Vinyl Anatomica sent over some snaps of their latest custom-Celsius; EVA01 TEST TYPE-01 - and my faith in the art toy scene is restored!

In an edition of 3, hit up info@rotoboxvinylanatomica.com for availability and pricing details!



(Check out their FB-album for more images)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK