A Sleeping & Snoring "Dozing Totoro" Plush!


I know this is not an "art toy" per se (but then again, that hasn't stopped nor constricted this blog LOL), but this certainly needs to be seen: A Sleeping and Snoring Totoro plush! The name f the item is "Inemuri Totoro (Dozing Totoro)" and frankly, he snores like I do (I know because a friend recording my snore as I slept and played it back to me LOL) Available to purchase here for 4,860 YEN (Website in Japanese tho).




Source: Kotaku/ Packaging pic via @Kotobukiya_akb
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK