Collecting "The Crow"


I love The Crow - specifically the 1994 movie (I have zero emotional connection to the comicbook, I'm afraid…) … but I realized beyond the character design and aura of immortality assumed due in no small measure to the late Brandon Lee's death on set, it is the soundtrack which ensured my faithfulness to the film and product(s). I can show you my merch-hoard for the movie - from trading cards, to postcards, to posters to McFarlene figures … just not Hot Toys' 1/6 figure - NOT because they are "no good", but they are beyond my humble financial abilities LOL … Now to track down the Pop! Vinyl from Funko :p

Scored this 3 3/4-inch ReAction posable figure at China Square Central today for SGD$25, knowing full well the flea-market-folks might have scored the piece from another shop downstairs for SGD$20, above the US$9.99 SRP :p

So what's YOUR "The Crow" collection like? :)

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK