#LookBack March 2014 On TOYSREVIL


2014 was a year I made ("more of") an effort to partake in the (sub-genre-ish?) scene, beyond just blogging news about, and that made quite a "difference" for me personally, "quality" of drawings aside (which was not as important as actually attempting to do it), and I am grateful for it.

One main thing got me started in March was DaCosta's "March of Robots" - which begun life as a Kickstarter artbook campaign accompanied by an "Instagram Challenge" which is essentially drawing/illustrating robots ala "Botober". I might not "make toys", but I relish the chance to stretch my "artistic advancement" with doodling, and gave myself the confidence in pursuing more sketchery in the year, leading to #Inktober when October rolled by :)

Posted below are collections of sketches which I have not posted on the blog (except for #steampunkrobothead), but can be seen individually on my dedicated TOYSREVILART Facebook album :)


A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK