#StarWarsKids Sketchery Project for Facebook

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


So this sorta thing is currently going around Facebook now, with a version of it being posted in folks' status, whereby images of Star Wars characters are in use … and in lieu of uncredited images of photos or faint, I've decided to do this instead:
"My intention is to fill Facebook with Star Wars characters to break the saturation of negative images and videos. If you **like this post, I will doodle a ‪#‎StarWars‬ character for you."
. And I have since out a requirement on it - with a minimum of "10 Likes" to achieve, before I doodle a new one! I'm starting with the theme #StarWarsKids (self explanatory), and will be updating my Instagram @toysrevil, and as well this dedicated TOYSREVILART album. And I always welcome a chance and theme to get my sketchery going :)

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK