'Will You Be My Valentine?' Dinogrenade by Ron English Exclusive to Popganda.com

"Pink" be the color of Valentine? In my time, "red" would be perfect, oh how times have changed LOL … but pink is good. Pink is cute. Pink is not necessarily "total committal", and in this particular instance, "pink" is perfect as Clutter's chosen color!


Releasing Feb 14th @ 12 (noon) EST is the 'Will You Be My Valentine?' Dinogrenade by Ron English, exclusive to Popaganda. Priced at US$80 per piece, and limited to 100 pieces worldwide, each piece is signed by Ron English himself (I would assume if purchased from the site only, but cannot confirm that :p). The vinyl Dingorenade measures 8" long by 4" tall, and would certainly make MY Valentines sweet! Yes, I WILL be your Valentine, if you will be mine? :)

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK