The Dunny That Didn't Happen by Sekure D

"I think most artists when you ask them about the hardest part of their job will reflect on the near misses and the projects that never happened, for me obviously the Jordan collab which turned into a Wade PE but didn’t release and this rank right at the top of the list but you have to take it in stride and move onto the next project."
Read more here about Sekure-D's experience with his design for a 8" Dunny that was cancelled.

I like the spirit reflected here, and as well the dreaded notion of "propagating negativity", for which I am guilty of it myself unfortunately … a memory I now have of the film industry I left a near decade ago, unmissed because most of the time folks gathered to bitch about how BAD whatever that filmmaking / shoot experience was/had been, but exceedingly seldom (if any) did we revel on "that great shot!", "that enriching set-up!".

We celebrate our "failures" more than our "victories", don't we?
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK