HELLBOY Funko Pop Customs by NIGHTSWATCHCUSTOMS

"I never had any experience with painting and sculpting before making custom funko pops. I have been customizing for about a year and a half now. It took me countless hours of honing my craft, making mistakes, learning new things and progressing to get to where I am today.

My Hellboy customs are all sculpted using super sculpey and aves apoxie sculpt, I hand paint everything I do a skill that was a pain to learn but it makes me feel more close with my pieces than just using an airbrush. In total from hacking, sculpting, sanding, priming and painting my hellboy custom takes anywhere from 12-15 hours to make. It's a true labour of love and tons of fun to do."
-shared NIGHTSWATCHCUSTOMS.

"My first heavily detailed funko pop custom has been my original hellboy custom. As you can tell upon looking on my instagram account I love Oberyn martell and I love Hellboy, which has led me to make many hellboy customs.

In total I have made 5 hellboy customs and 5 hellboy inspired mashup customs.

After making my hellboy custom, I figured to venture on hellboy inspired customs … similar to how dc and marvel had the amalgam universe combining the two best characters from each series like wolverine and batman into dark claw, I do the same thing with my Hellboy customs. It started out as a fun project to do, to a hobby, and know in my free time I sell my customs. It feels awesome to make a custom for someone, the joy it brings to there face, the meaning it holds to the person, just makes the whole experience of customizing incredible."
-added NIGHTSWATCHCUSTOMS.

"To me Hellboy is just an awesome character, Funko was close to getting the Hellboy license to produce official hellboy funko pops but due to unknown reasons they never able to work out a deal with dark horse comics. And from that I became making hellboy customs :)" -shared NIGHTSWATCHCUSTOMS.
You can contact him via Instagram @nightswatchcustoms_ or Twitter @nightswatchcustoms - and tell him TOYSREVIL sent you!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK