Hello Kitty Celebrates SG50 @ SingPost


I haven't featured a decent Hello Kitty post on this blog for a while now (I can "hear" the joyous roar of support from across the www right about now… *cough* :p) and I hope I am not too late in reporting this now (I snapped a pic at the local post office last month, my bad :p), but I didn't really see a long queue for these, so maybe it's sill good to go? Heh.

Introducing the "Hello Kitty Celebrates SG50" plush promotion at SingPost (local / Singapore national post office), whereby a set of 5 x designs were available for SGD$88 per set - purchasable both in-store and online! "Free Delivery" too? Read the sales page for further info please :)


The 5 designs are:
1. Hello Kitty in Cheongsam
2. Hello Kitty in Baju Kurung
3. Hello Kitty in Saree
4. Hello Kitty in SG50 Outfit
5. Hello Kitty in Colonial Postman Uniform

Each Hello Kitty is 18.5cm in Height.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK