TOYSREVILART #CollARTbo Series (2015 Reboot)


In 2011, I started an illustration project on my personal Facebook account, titled "TOYSREVIL CollARTbo Series" - whereby I doodled characters facing one side (to-the-left, or to-the-right), and invited folks to draw their own characters opposite of mine - be it in conflict, or having fun together, or whatever activity that might connect both characters - with the final format on a "landscape" image.

And there was a bountiful of fellow collARTborators too! Check out THIS Facebook album to see them in full! (Hashtagged on Twitter too :p)


This year, I aim to "reboot" the project, and I've since posted a selection of doodles HERE on FB for your pick(s)! Hopefully I can add to the selection soon, to update the selection, of course :p


WHAT HAPPENS: I draw one side, you draw the other - with the final result is a landscape-format image (imagine an A4-sized paper by it's long side ;p). You could choose from either of the template-character drawings I provided here in this album, or create your own and "challenge" me to draw the other side! Remember to pick either a LEFT side or a RIGHT side (NOT both), and let me know too!

COLOR-CAVEAT: Black, White and Red only, thanks :)

WHO: Anybody and everybody can join! This is primarily for fun, and who knows where this'll take us? :)

HOW: Choose any image I have provided in this album, draw a opposite doodle and send to me and I'll do the photoshopping, of if you want to PS it, go ahead!

**Only caveat: We do not alter each other's illustration :)



**DM me at toysreviler [at] gmail.com / or leave a comment on the FB-image specific, and let's have some fun with this!)

Disclaimer: I am just a humble sketch-enthusiast, so do pardon my doodles :) Anybody and everybody can join in the fun!

Cheers and let's doodle!
Andy
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK