#Inktober2015 Artist Spotlight: Leonard Brizuela AKA #BRiZL

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


TOYSREVIL: Do you have a particular THEME or STYLE for your Inktober this year?
BRiZL: "No spec(ific) theme. Not really after preference or style. But I would say Kim Jung Gi is a huge influence on me right now. I'd have to say I'm after his style. Actually, last few pieces I have dedicated not to use pencils first, and instead go straight to ink, like Kim does."
TOYSREVIL: Please share with us your "tools" you use for your sketches.
BRiZL: "I have a very few tools when inking, don't need many. My trusty tools: Pentel brush pen, Sakura Graphic 3, 02, pens, and water to lighten up the ink for shading effects, etc."
TOYSREVIL: Which illustration from your Days 1 to 10 would you pick to be your favorite? And WHY?
BRiZL: "I would say my favorite so far is the first, (as) It is different form the rest, and will like to attempt the same style soon." (Image featured below)
TOYSREVIL: Leonard recommends you head to his DeviantArt @ brizl.deviantart.com to see the rest of his work, including his Inktober.

Samurai for Inktober 1 by BRiZL on DeviantArt
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK