Kickstarter Launched for "Worry the Aromatherapy Plush" from Taylored Curiosities


Taylored Curiosities shares with us news that she has just launched a new Kickstarter campaign - featuring her "Worry" creature creation as an aromatherapy plush toy! A Pledge Goal of £500 to be reached by Feb 19th, 2016, and this was what Penny had to share about this project/product;
"I am raising funds to be able to hand make a batch of these and have a prototype made so that I can hopefully produce them in larger quantities in the future.

I qualified as an Art Teacher last summer and have been working with using art as a therapeutic means of lowering anxiety with some of my students. I think art is an extremely important part of healing and self-acceptance, especially for those who struggle to express themselves vocally (I work with SEN students mostly).

So the tactile nature of art materials is important to me in my every day work. Worry is an extension of this. Fluffy and soft, squishy for comfort and lavender scented to calm. There's nothing quite like a squish and a sniff of a Worry companion when you are really feeling the daily struggle.

Thank you so everyone who supports this campaign and helps me make it successful."
(Read more here)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK