"Damaged Goods" - a solo show by Luke Chueh @ Inner State Gallery (Opens April 22)


Inner State Gallery announces "Damaged Goods" (An Exploration of Art & Commerce) - an upcoming solo exhibition by Luke Chueh - opening April 22nd and exhibiting thru May 13th, 2016. Say tuned for further event updates and details on Instagram @inner_state and innerstategallery.com. Join their Advanced Collector Preview by simply emailing: info@innerstategallery.com.
Artist Statement: "As a working artist, I'm constantly dividing my time between the development of my studio art and the production of various products inspired by that artwork. I'm constantly searching for ways to re-interpret my studio work and take advantage of collector trends, whether it be limited edition prints, or "art toys".

In case you didn't know, Inner State Gallery is a part of the Detroit based print producer and distributor 1xRUN. For many years, I've had the pleasure of working with 1xRUN, and I've seen them grown and diversify. For my upcoming "Damaged Goods" show, I want to create a show that I could only do with Inner State / 1xRUN. For that, I plan on taking advantage of the tools and technology that they have on site. From silk screen reproduction, to hand embellished prints, to laser cut editions, this show will truly push the boundary of the kind of art work I've created and explore the merging of art and commerce."
(Luke Chueh on Facebook)

(Inner State Gallery @ 1410 Gratiot Avenue Detroit, MI. 313-744-6505)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK