Introducing Armored Trooper VOTOMS Scopedog from Threezero
threezero is currently developing a fully articulated figure of Scopedog from Armored Trooper VOTOMS. An unpainted prototype was first introduced at the Sunrise booth at WonderFest 2016 (see below), the Hong Kong-based collectible toy-makers shares with folks the prototype images along with the figure specs.
WHAT-IS: "Armored Trooper VOTOMS is a military science fiction mecha animation series first aired in Japan back in 1983, featuring mechanical designs by great Kunio Okawara."
With threezero doing extremely well with their articulated mecha/giant-robot releases, Scoredog seems like a perfect fit! Looking forward to the colorway reveal (weathered or unweathered? Battle-damaged or....?). Would I be wishing too much of threezero did "Patlabor" as well? Heh.
WHAT-IS: Scopedog is 1/12th scale collectible and stands approximately 13 inches / 33cm tall. Scopedog comes with a 1/12th scale fully articulated pilot figure, which can be placed inside the cockpit.
1/12th scale Armored Trooper Votoms Scopedog collectible details:
* Fully articulated 1/12th scale figure stands 13 inches / 33cm tall;
* Comes with GAT-22 Heavy Machinegun (the barrel and stock can be exchanged/detached to take the "short barrel" form);
* Can transform into crouching mode;
* Has the Arm Punch gimmick feature;
* Groin joints can be adjusted vertically in 3 steps to adjust the leg lengths;
* Comes with 1/12th scale fully articulated pilot figure, which can be placed inside the cockpit;
* Price and Sales date: TBD
(More event pics via)