Happy International Cat Day!


August 8th is designated INTERNATIONAL CATS DAY - with this particular post featuring feline art toys themed and related! Folks on my personal IG and FB know I heart my cat, so this is a no-brainer for me LOL

Since it is August 8th here in Asia today, and 8th tomorrow in the western regions, I hope to be posting even more images from Instagram tomorrow (I hope!). Pr else feel free to email in me YOUR Cat-related/themed with toys images at “toys reviler [at] gmail.com”! Or tag “TOYSREVIL” on Instagram, if you so please :)

#jackalstorm vs Mao vs pork floss... Guess who wins? #catlife #maolife

A photo posted by Andy Heng (@asliceofheng) on

WHAT-IS: "International Cat Day is a full 24 hours of recognition and veneration of one of humanity’s oldest and most beloved pets. The festivities were put together for the first time in 2002 by IFAW, the International Fund for Animal Welfare, among other animal rights groups, to celebrate the most popular pet on the planet." (daysoftheyear.com)


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK