VEIL: SPECIMEN #72 ('I Think I Am Losing My Mind') Vinyl Figure by Jermaine Rogers

”Once upon a time, there was a thing that couldn't ignore
what it was seeing. And so everything fell apart."


Previously available at convention(s), Jermaine Rogers’ VEIL: SPECIMEN #72 ('I Think I Am Losing My Mind') vinyl figure is now available thru distributers Disburst! With a SRP of US$60, you’d do well to go bug your fav retailer(s) for availability!
"Long awaited by fans and collectors, this figure was an instant hit at the recent Designer Con. The limited amount of figures made available at the event sold out instantly. Definitely an art figure made for these times…”
The vinyl figure measures 10 inches tall and comes in a box featuring artwork by Jermaine Rogers, with this being the “regular” colorway shown, and is a limited edition of only 500 pieces.


I remembered thinking way back (before the figure design was fully revealed), that it was a figure on it’s knees, even though we’d first seen the unpainted prototype in SDCC2015 ~ LOL!

Aside: from typing alla this, prepping the post etc - that line from Beastie Boys’ “So What'cha Want” (1992) has been going non-stop in my headspace! Don’t know if there’s any connection tho…!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK