Gillian Anderson in #AmericanGods

*WARNING: ADULT LANGUAGE*

Now, I wouldn’t blame you if you did not know my current obsession LOVE for the AMERICAN GODS television series on Starz - well, simply because I gush over them on my #iliketeevee blog instead of here!

Feeling somewhat antsy-fierce for the new episode to launch this weekend, I’d thought to share a new clip for the upcoming Episode #5 slated to be on air this weekend - featuring actress Gillian Anderson - who plays “Media” of the “New Gods” - seen here dressed up in the image of “Ziggy Stardust” / “David Bowie”!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK