TOYSREVIL TOP TEN TOYS of 2016: #10 - BIG BOY CE from MAFIA Factory

WHAT-IS: It took some time - much longer than I anticipated -
but I’ve finally completed my personal TOP TEN TOYS of 2016!

CAVEAT#1: Items are to a part of my own personal collection, either purchased by myself, or gifted
to me, during the year of 2016. Essentially, this is a list of the toys that I already have, thanks.

CAVEAT#2: They could either be brand new toys released in the year of 2016, or they could have been
released earlier, but only owned or opened/deboxed in 2016. OLD is GOLD as far as I am concerned LOL


Enjoy The Toy-Joy, folks!
Andy TOYSREVIL.

TOYSREVIL TOP TEN TOYS of 2016: #10 - BIG BOY CE from MAFIA Factory!

Produced by MAFIA Factory in Thailand, this 10 inch tall version of their platform toy “CE” is made of clear ABS, and is able to open & split in half, to hold regular CEs & Baby CEs within, and I reckon it would be a swell vehicle to hold much more, like a giant toy-robot swallowing lil’toys! LOL

If I had me some guts (or even a airbrush for that matter 5555), I’d have hand-painted tis as a “Jaeger” from Thailand (ala “Pacific Rim” - go google it lol).

BIG BOY CE by @mafiafactory shortlisted for #toptentoys2016 #toylife #toysreviltoptentoysof2016

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


Napat Phromphruk made a trek to Singapore for last year’s STGCC, and we met up prior to the event weekend for a chat and catch-up, and he gifted me with this Big Boy CE - lugged all the way from Thailand!


The history between us is long, Napat and I. He was the first person to believe in me and flew me overseas to cover an event (CLEA in 2010), and subsequently flew me (or “arranged” to) back to Bangkok two more times (2012 + 2014), both for events. He has seen me both before my Stroke, and after.

Me? “Sentimental”? HECK YEAH, BABY! Cry me a rainbow, people! LOL

That’s what good memories are, that’s what good memories are made of … NOT to say this choice in my Top Ten was based purely on “sentimentality”, but as the figure itself, it too held interesting toy-memories for me, and seeing it’s evolution is somewhat “satisfying” :)



Having first seen the original all-resin incarnation back in 2010 at CLEA in Thailand (custom painted by 100 artists), then seeing it materialise as a production piece released in 2016, then finally seeing this piece in-person, is a pretty awesome thing to behold. I might not have been a huge part (or any part of its production, at all lol) of this "toy-dream", but I am pretty honoured to have been a witness to it, IMHO. Congratulations, and Thanks, Napat!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK