Happy Halloween 2017 & MaK Instagram Sale


I’ve never craved a pumpkin ... I’ve never “trick-or-treated” ... and I don’t think I’ve even dressed for Halloween party, much less to celebrate Halloween itself... but I’ve got my #toys with me, so that’ll be enough - Happy Halloween, folks!

Have a Happy Ma.K Halloween! #toylife #kowyokoyama #maschinenkrieger #pooyantoys #halloween

A post shared by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


Featured here are a few “extra” figures I managed to snag - in addition to my line-up of Halloween well-wishes seen above - which I am currently making available to folks! For sale to overseas/non-Singapore folks/adresses, descriptions are in the videos featured below, currently an Instagram sale, with any left unspoken for to be listed online for general sales by the weekend. Enjoy!

Released by Pooyan Toys & Hobby Base circa 2003, these Ma.K Maschinen Krieger (gacha) figures by Kow Yokoyama - titled “SCREAMING! SAFS! are Halloween-themed, and come boxed individually.




Have a Happy #Halloween, and have a great time Trick-or-Treating! #toylife

A post shared by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK