TOYSREVIL TOP TEN TOYS of 2016: #4 - BEDTIME BUNNIE Vinyl by Peter Kato x Clutter

WHAT-IS: It took some time - much longer than I anticipated -
but I’ve finally completed my personal TOP TEN TOYS of 2016!

CAVEAT#1: Items are to a part of my own personal collection, either purchased by myself, or gifted
to me, during the year of 2016. Essentially, this is a list of the toys that I already have, thanks.

CAVEAT#2: They could either be brand new toys released in the year of 2016, or they could have been
released earlier, but only owned or opened/deboxed in 2016. OLD is GOLD as far as I am concerned LOL


Enjoy The Toy-Joy, folks!
Andy TOYSREVIL.

TOYSREVIL TOP TEN TOYS of 2016: #4 - BEDTIME BUNNIE Vinyl by Peter Kato x Clutter

I've been a fan of Peter Kao's work since discovering them in 2011, and subsequently blogging about them incessantly and having his work in 2011 (for AFA as "gachas"), 2012 ("Turtle Tetsujins" for for STGCC) and for 2015 (10th Anniversary of TOYSREVIL), and seeing his BEDTIME BUNNIES made into a (mass) production vinyl with Clutter, was such a delight and excitement, I was lucky to snag the first colorway before it sold out!


Embracing my "sentimentality" when it comes to my toylife and henglife, I really do appreciate seeing something/someone'd work/art who/whom I admire getting their due/opportunity in advancing their craft/work/art, and though/while I might not have been "instrumental" (*I never dare think I am, for anything or anyone) in anyway for their advancement/evolution, it warms my toy-loving heart to see them do so. So, YES, I am as proud of Bedtime Bunnie as a vinyl, as I am of Peter's artist journey!

As importantly, the clean lines and form of the Bedtime Bunnie provides it an "innocent" yet "ambiguous motif" (to me anyways), a "sleep-walking" bunny wearing bunny-slippers? Or something else much more "sinister"? (The outstretched hands/arms remind me of classic Chinese vampire jiangshi-films, of hopping vampires LOL)

I've since had fun photographing him around the neighbourhood, and am eager to bring him along to other adventures! Let's see where 2018 will bring us, shall we? :)

Cheers
Andy TOYSREVIL



A post shared by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK