UNBOXING PUG CUBE from Kitan Club with TOYSREVIL


A quick look at this “blind box” series I managed to discover and pick-up off the display shelf from “Tokyu Hands” (at Suntec City), with each box priced at SG$6.00. Having first seen them online (via @myplasticheart :p), I was curious if the figure instead matched the image on the cover.

I was greeted with friendly square-squished pug-faces! Whenever had thought of such a creation, I take my hat off to you!


6 x designs to collect, and from the videos and images here, I pulled two exact same colored Pugs, but with different faces! Not exactly “good” for toy-photography, but ultimately fun to own, especially with the decent pricing!

But would I continue to buy more blind boxes to try? I doubt so, and neither would I purchase an entire/complete set loose LOL

Great for pug-lovers (perhaps?), and casual gifts, I am sure. Heck, you could wrap it up as a Christmas present and it might be an easy square-wrap! (*Christmas—Exchange-Hint*) :p

A post shared by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


A post shared by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK