Eric Nocella Diaz for *BYEBYE 2017 HELLO 2018* On TOYSREVIL



TOYSREVIL: How was 2017 for you? Share with us your most triumphant moment in 2017. What did you find the most disappointed of 2017?
ERIC NOCELLA DIAZ: "For me 2017 was a year of transition and stepping back for a moment to reset some new endeavors I'm planning this year. I took a small break from all the scenes to develop my Tuttz cat property a little further and take in a more interesting direction and have to say what was produced was my most triumphant moment for 2017. I'm putting a small team together to do just that and we have made some good progress with the newly named project: The 6th Prince. Can't say too much just yet but I have a few teasers to show that you can get the exclusive on for 2018."






Latest Trailer for “The 6th Prince”!

(CLICK HERE for more coverage of “The 6th Prince” #onTOYSREVIL)
ERIC NOCELLA DIAZ: "The other triumph was in all the new projects that will require some form of 3Dprinting. The Robot Soldier project was very important to me as I'm planning some mixing and matching with regular hand sculpting and 3dprinting. I learned a lot of new tricks in 2017 but it ate a ton of my creative time making designer product for the indie collectible scene so my releases were very limited.

So, that being said the most disappointing things for last year for me were almost no shows attended. I usually do live sculpting demo at Toy Fair and set up as a vendor at the big NYC comic con but just visited and hung out at those shows last year. Hopefully I'll be back in full swing this year and will announce my 2018 show itinerary soon."

TOYSREVIL: What is your most favorite toy, or piece of art you've seen in 2017?
ERIC NOCELLA DIAZ: "My favorite toy of 2017 was actually two that I purchased - a black Panther Civil War Marvel legends 6 inch action figure and 7 inch K2So Rogue One Star wars black movie action figure. The design work, details, and sculpting on those two toys knocked me out and had me running to the store to get them."

TOYSREVIL: What are you most looking forward to in 2018? Any plans for your work, for the new year you can share with us?
ERIC NOCELLA DIAZ: "I'm looking forward to heading back to Toy Fair and doing another live sculpt demo in 2018 and finally revealing and releasing more of the Tuttz - 6th Prince project online which there is a ton of concept artwork for right now and more on the way. Hopefully the big NYC comic Con will be back on again if I can get everything ready in time but I may be in a different section this go round, we'll see. Plus a few new resin collectibles for the expanding Tuttz cat empire."

TOYSREVIL: Share with us, WHO you are and what you do?
ERIC NOCELLA DIAZ: "I am Eric Nocella Diaz and I am a professional sculptor by trade. I used to make toy prototypes for major toy companies but then went off on my own and started Argonaut Resins, a small indie resin collectibles company where I worked with many talented artists helping bring their arttoys to life in limited run high end productions. Now, 10 years later I'm back to chasing my dream of being a story teller with a adventurous cat named Tuttz (The 6th Prince)."
argonautsresin.blogspot.com
instagram.com/argonautresins
twitter.com/ArgonautResins
facebook.com/argonautresins
arthammer.deviantart.com
Flickr
xmoorstudios.blogspot.com

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK