HELLO KIKI (Bootleg #HelloKitty) Model Cars Spotted in Singapore


Further to my earlier blogpost about these bootleg toy model cars, I'd since discovered more of the previously advertised "die cast" models, specifically the VW Van and Mini Cooper (*which I had initially thought to be non-existent, actually) - bearing the faux brand "HELLO KIKI" (in place of "Hello, Kitty"), and "DORA CHAN, DO RADION" (in place of "Doraemon").

Featured here today are quick visual references - in video and snaps - of these obviously non-licensed toys (found in neighbourhood heartland shops in Singapore / *Please do not ask me where to find this, thanks :p) ... BUT, DO NOT BUY BOOTLEG TOYS, people! And KNOW your brands :p

IG SLIDESHOW:

A post shared by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


I find it utterly incredulous the blatant copy of the visual iconology and yet the deliberate faux spelling that shouts "BOOTLEG COPY"! But all these are very common and prevalent here ... although I am pretty impressed with the quality of this make, which would somewhat justify the price-tag IF this was a legit product, but as a bootleg, is pretty expensive to swallow.




I'd admit I was charmed by the VW Van, and had harboured thoughts of somehow removing the logos by hand when I have them. but maybe we'll see how my workmanship goes ... I have a bad feeling they'll look like they came out of a "Mad Max"-movie, which frankly would not be a "bad" thing, innit? :p

Cheers
Andy TOYSREVIL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK