New "Arc Of Time" Sculpt from Brent Nolasco


Check out snaps of a new sculpt from our friend Brent Nolasco, with "ARC OF TIME" scheduled for a release "in the coming months", with pulls to be done by TaskOne.


This has to be my fav sculpt creation from Brent, to date. The form reminds me of a premature foetal bat-mutant, either a flashback evolution step from one of his creations, or a brand new line of upcoming new creatures ... the eventual "answer" is part of the "fun", at least for me!

Brent had also mentioned that he'll be "adding a little bit more to the base so it's not so plain", and I am imagining it being in clear or color tinted acrylic, as if it is floating in foetal limbo! Apologies for over-thinking it ... but like I said, "FUN"! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

Updates on Instagram @blessedblessedoblivion.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK