Terminator 2: Judgement Day's T-800 in 1/12h-scale from Twelfth Scale Supreme Action Figure
"Twelfth Scale Supreme Action Figure" announces their "T-800" 1/12th scale collectible action figure, from "Terminator 2: Judgement Day"! Featuring the head-sculpted likeness of Arnold Schwarzenegger, check out the images and product breakdown listed, and check in with you fav retailer(s) for a November 2018 release (Price undetermined).
· Approximately 16cm in height
· One (1) Action body with over 25 points of articulation
· One (1) Detailed head sculpture featuring hand painted likeness of Arnold Schwarzenegger in his appearance as T-800 in “Terminator 2: Judgement Day”
· Magnetic neck to enable flexible rotation for the head
· One (1) pair of removable sunglasses
· Three (3) pairs of interchangeable hands
· One (1) set of highly detailed black PU leather jacket and pants with belt
· One (1) Grey T-shirt
· One (1) pair of black PU leather boots
· One (1) Mini Gun black ammo bag
· One (1) Mini Gun
· One (1) Grenade Launcher
· One (1) Removable Grenade Launcher ammo bandolier
· One (1) Shotgun
· One (1) Pistol
· One (1) Figure Stand
Filmmaker James Cameron is currently preparing to produce the reboot of the Terminator franchise, with the story continuing from T2, targeted for a 2019 release. Expect a renewed interest for the T-800, as actor Arnold Schwarzenegger is returning to reprise his role as the "Terminator" we all love! Talk about "I'll be back"!
UPDATED/ADDED PRESS: "In tandem with the release of the "Terminator 2: Judgement Day - T-800” collectible 1/12th scale action figure (from Twelfth Scale Supreme Action Figure), Great Twins will also be offering a surprise FREE "Bonus" figure, available only via pre-order!
This non-articulated fully-painted 1/12th-scaled PVC statue is adaptable with the T-800 1/12th scale collectible action figure from "Terminator 2: Judgement Day", and also comes with its own display base.
This "Bonus" figure will only be available exclusively via the Great Twins online store and selected retailers during the limited pre-order period."