"No Toys 4 Us" by Mr Blank Toys for DKE Toys @ San Diego Comic Con 2018


A nation of toy-collectors mourn the closing of Toy'R'Us stores in the United States (so we in Singapore and Asia should "treasure" our stores here) ... but fret naught, true toy-believers, for a temporary respite will come in the form of a "poor, sad, out of work Geoffrey the Giraffe" as non-licensed collectible figure aptly dubbed; "No Toys 4 Us" - as produced by Mr Blank Toys!


This hand cast and painted 3.75” scale carded figure is priced at US$65, and is in a numbered edition of 40 pieces, and will be made available at DKE Toys Booth #5045 at San Diego Comic Con 2018 (July 18-22)!

PSST: If you can't make it to the show please email dketoys@gmail.com to be placed on the wait list.


(WIP with words from Mr Blank Toys)

With SDCC just around the corner I'm posting some teaser pics of the "No Toys 4 Us" figure being released by @dketoys (booth 5045). Check out my last few posts for more! At first I wasn't sure how I was going to make the figure in a way that would fully get my idea across. I pulled out a shitty giraffe kids-meal toy, trying to figure out how to make it work, but it didn't. When my eye caught sight of the Star Wars #watto figure (Star Wars Episode I, Hasbro 1998) I instantly knew THAT was the direction I had to take... I sculpted a giraffe neck, nose, ears, and horn using #apoxiesculpt keeping that grumpy shiteating grin from the original Watto figure intact! . #mrblanktoys #mrblanktoysnotoys4us #dketoys #sdcc2018 #sdccexclusive #starwarsbootleg #bootlegtoys #geoffreythegiraffe #riptoysrus #toysrus #toysruskid #resinempire

A post shared by Mr Blank (@muxblank) on

GENESIS OF THE FIGURE by Mr Blank Toys: "At first I wasn't sure how I was going to make the figure in a way that would fully get my idea across. I pulled out a shitty giraffe kids-meal toy, trying to figure out how to make it work, but it didn't. When my eye caught sight of the Star Wars #watto figure (Star Wars Episode I, Hasbro 1998) I instantly knew THAT was the direction I had to take... I sculpted a giraffe neck, nose, ears, and horn using #apoxiesculpt keeping that grumpy shiteating grin from the original Watto figure intact!" (@muxblank)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK