Pop! Rides: Knight Rider – Michael Knight with Kitt (for August Release)


I have an extremely soft spot for "Knight Rider" (another factoid no one asked for LOL :p) - specifically the Knight Rider's vehicle: "K.I.T.T." - and the memory of a remote controlled car of said-K.I.T.T. I had in my early-teens, which I have zero memory of where it had gone to (And no, I'd not asked my mum since, doubtful if she could even know what it was :p) ... and of the good times I had when I learnt how to do a 180-degree turn with the RC car (*I do not think that it was part of the actual functions - that's why I had been so proud of myself) ... I still miss that RC K.I.T.T. until now, and not "buying" a brand new edition would replace that memory ... THAT said, this is Funko's version:

PRESS: "You can now collect Michael Knight and his artificially intelligent Pontiac Firebird Trans Am named KITT as a Funko Pop! Rides! Defeat villains like K.A.R.R., Garthe Knight and Goliath and relive the magic of the series that gave David Hasselhoff his first big break."
Pop! Rides: Knight Rider – Michael Knight with Kitt releases in August. I just the car, fhanks :)

"Knight Rider is an American entertainment franchise created by Glen A. Larson. The core of Knight Rider is its three television series: Knight Rider (1982–1986), Team Knight Rider (1997–1998), and Knight Rider (2008–2009).

The original Knight Rider series followed the adventures of Michael Knight, a modern-day crime fighter who uses a technologically advanced, artificially intelligent automobile. This car, named KITT is virtually indestructible, due to a high-tech coating applied to it. Knight Rider stories usually depict either average citizens, or ethical heads of corporations, being bullied into subservience to an overbearing or ruthless criminal organization. The protagonist(s) of each particular series is instructed by the Foundation for Law and Government (FLAG) to assist in some manner. The protagonist(s) has the assistance of a high-tech, self-aware, and nearly indestructible vehicle."
(Wiki)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK