5th Anniversary GUDETAMA EZ-Link Cards Launches in Singapore


This is a headsup for local (Singapore) "Gudetama"-fans (*raises hands*): The release of Fifth Anniversary Gudetama EZ-link cards, will be progressively (AKA "released at different dates/times unconfirmed") and individually available at TransitLink Ticket Offices island-wide at SG$12 each (with $7 load value)... and NO, I am not paid to post this (*Will accept free ez-link cards, thanks!) ... and remembering I never did manage to complete my previous Guedatama-themed cards (from 2016)... should I open myself up for disappointment again this time?

UPDATED (Sept 1st, 2018):

Oh wait! There were MORE Gudetama-themed EZ-link cards release in June too? In the similarly "outer space" and "5th Anniversary"-theme too? Don't think I can succeed in getting all-FOUR cards tho ... *sad-face*

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK