Charles Marsh / MonsterForge for Inktober 2018


For today's Inktober 2018 feature, I'd like to share the ink-work of U.S.-based Charles Marsh, AKA "MonsterForge" the toymaker!

Following the official prompt words for this year's Inktober, I had been excited over his concepts and cross-hatching techniques, fusing popular superhero/villain iconology and a yummy dash of "Drawlloween", all of whom reminds me of a glorious "independent comic"-feel of the 90s (a generation which influenced me more than anyone might expect) = all of which you can view in full via his Instagram @monsterforge (all images via).


And on a personal front, this series is as well dedicated to his late-Dad's memory (Read on IG), for reasons I can totally identify with, when my own father passed 5 years ago, and I remembered drawing my last March of Robots attempt (for that month) while I was in hospice next to dad's bed, trying my best to divert my helplessness into doing something "productive" and failing miserably...

I've not spoken to you Charles (*especially for this matter), but I would like to publically say "Be Strong, and Keep Doing The Awesomeness You Do!"


Cheers
Andy TOYSREVIL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK