Naomi Knaff for DesignerCon 2018


Toronto, Ontario-based artist Naomi Knaff graciously shares with us what she'll be offering up at her Booth #544 at the coming DesignerCon 2018 (Nov 16-18), and I'll as well recommend you stay connected to her Instagram for updates!
"I'll have a Dcon exclusive "The Cupyrr" limited to 5 one offs solid resin. They are about 3" high. I'll have some painted La Morrttt and some blanks plus a whole bunch more!" shared Naomi Knaff, who also added; " I'm also lucky enough to share a booth this year with the great Guumon."


*CLICK HERE to view more of Naomi Knaff's customs and collectibles #onTOYSREVIL!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK