R.I.P. Stan Lee (1922-2018)


(Above illustration by Felix Ip)

I woke up this Tuesday morning (Singapore time) to see all my social media feeds filled with images/pictures of folks taken alongside the late Stan Lee, who has since been reported to have passed at the age of 95, on early Monday morning at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, USA time.

"I used to think what I did was not very important," he told the Chicago Tribune in April 2014. "People are building bridges and engaging in medical research, and here I was doing stories about fictional people who do extraordinary, crazy things and wear costumes. But I suppose I have come to realize that entertainment is not easily dismissed."

And while I do not have any poignant stories to tell of any personal encounters, besides my own devourment of Marvel Comics in my youth and kidult days, I shall instead share a series of FANART, which I have zero doubt would've tickled "The Man", and a reminder of the man, and of the legacy he leaves in his wake.

Rest In Peace, Stan Lee, and be it in life, or death; Excelsior!




View this post on Instagram

Thank you for everything. 🙏

A post shared by Butcher Billy (@thebutcherbilly) on


View this post on Instagram

Excelsior! #ripstanlee

A post shared by Kibooki (@kibookied) on




We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK