Carlo Cacho/Wetworks for "ByeBye2018 Hello2019"

WHAT-IS: "ByeBye2018 Hello2019" is a serial feature where select artists share with us their past year in 2018, and what to expect from them in 2019!"


( OG IG )

TOYSREVIL: How was 2018 for you? Share with us your most triumphant moment(s) in 2018.

CARLO CACHO: 2018 was great and an exciting year for Wetworks, I released my first ever vinyl toy “Foxy” which I brought to Thailand Toy Expo (TTE) and we also did my first collaborative custom show together with Clogtwo and Flabslab called The Shinigami Custom Show which showcased the best of the best toy artists/customiser in the industry. I also did a couple of commissioned works and participated on some overseas shows so yeah 2018 was a blast! Oh and of course my first born Olivia Gabrielle.


TOYSREVIL: What is your most favorite toy, or piece of art you've seen in 2018?

CARLO CACHO: I have to be biased and I would say Foxy and Shinigami hahaha but there are a couple figures/art that got my attention and I actually have them in my collection. These are Mechasoul by flabslab x clogtwo, Bulletpunk carded figure by quiccs x sucklord, king korpse by James Groman, the new dehara stuff that came out looks ace as well.


TOYSREVIL: What are you most looking forward to in 2019? Any plans for your work, for the new year you can share with us?

CARLO CACHO: I’m looking forward to hopefully more shows and commission works, I’m currently working on a huge project and will announce the full reveal soon.


TOYSREVIL: Share with us, WHO you are and what you do?

CARLO CACHO: I'm Wetworks and I am a toy designer, you can checkout my works on IG @iamwetworks, and be sure to give me a follow if you like em, thank you!

Best,
Carlo/Wetworks

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK