Reviewing & #playingwith CLASSICBOT


[ Above image on Instagram ]

And while "Macinbot Classic" AKA "Classicbot Class" Edition (designed by Philip Lee of playsometoys) has been blogged about featured on TOYSREVIL (and even chosen to be my favourite for #TopTenToysof2017), but I've never actually recorded a video review for it - which I have since remedied today (... now to edit this and hopefully not cringe too much at my own lacklustre command of the English language :p) ... meanwhile here's a "primer" #iMinuteToyReview for it, and you can purchase your own online here (for only US$31)!



We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK